All of our customers are equal, but some are more equal than others. If you fancy yourself as more of a Communist bigwig than an everyday Socialist worker, then take this upgraded version of our standard Communism Tour which, apart from the regular Nowa Huta - communist district visit, includes lunch in an oldschool "Milk Bar" canteen. You’ll also get a first hand taste of everyday life in Poland during the 1970s in our exclusive and unchanged genuine Communist apartment, where you'll watch a propaganda movie and have the rare opportunity to eat pickled cucumbers and have a shot of vodka.
- Vintage Trabbies sometimes break and it's part of your adventure :) In such a case we continue the tour in another Commie car or a taxi.
- Our tour is not a history lesson. It's a mixture of stories, anecdotes and local knowledge. Your guide is not a historian. He's your laid-back driver & friend showing you Krakow through his eyes.
- What our Clients say:
- Fantastic! Best tour ever, thank you so much crazy guides learned lots and lots, all delivered by cool knowledgeable guides in cool vehicles. Well worth going with the deluxe tour, visiting the milk bar and communist apartment. Excellent end to a fab few days in krakow xxGina S
- Everything was so much fun and our guide was excellent. She was very knowledgeable and told us of her childhood memories of what it like to live during communist times. We booked the deluxe tour and had no regrets. It was one of the highlights of our trip to Krakow.Ruth L
- We had Goshka as our tour guide and she is extremely warm and intelligent and made the tour very enjoyable. Riding around in the car is a nice break from the traditional walking tours. Make sure to sign up for the Deluxe package so you can visit the communist apartment. Thanks so much.Timothy M